Welcome to mPandanda Forums

Hey there! Welcome to the Forums. Would you like some extra fun? Some contests, some games, some chatting and image sharing with other people? How about creating an extra Panda profile of yours? Join the fun today and log in the Forums!
Sign In Sign Up
Rubi

Quests Pack 4: What's Next?

banner.png

NPC Panda: 

Name of the Quest:

Start (when you start the quest) Description of the Quest:

Objectives to Find (can be custom):

Place/Places to Find:

Final (when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest:

NOTE:  You are allowed to suggest quests with more than one part, make sure you seperate the two parts.

NOTE 2: This is not a contest. Not all of the ideas will be made if they are technically impossible, so think carefully before posting.

The quest ideas submission will end when we're sure we have enough quests to start working on the pack.

NPC Panda: Paige.

Name of the Quest:  Meeting of the readers club. 

Start Description of the Quest:

Hello, panda friend! I'm so tired of preparation for today's evening meeting. Oh, I didn't tell you about it, did I? I'm organizing a small party for local book lovers at Book Nook. Although I'm not planning a big party, I still have a lot on my plate (I still have to do a lot of work). As I can see, you aren't busy now, so сan you do a little errand for me? I'll pay you generously. You need to talk to McWiggles about Ice cream delivery. I heard that he now has many orders. I hope It's not too Late to buy some Ice cream for a meeting.

Objectives: Talk to McWiggles.
—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NPC Panda: McWiggles

Description of the Quest:

Glad to see you here, panda. Well, I really need some help to sort out all my orders. My ingredients reserve is almost empty, but I can't leave my work now. Bring me some ingredients and I'll see what I can do.

Objectives to Find: 3 raspberries, 3 blackberries, 3 strawberries, 1 Quart of cream, 2 coconuts, 3 cherries. Total: 15 objectives.

Place/Places to Find: Harvest Grove, Darby Field, Coconut Beach, The Orchard.

Thank you for the help, friend. You saved me today. Tell Paige that her order will be delivered on time. Visit The Big Scoop more often to get the best Ice cream in town!

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC Panda: Paige.

Hurray! You're right on time. Thanks for the help, I'm happy to hear it. I've done everything needed for the meeting and now I can breathe easier. Here's your reward!

Reward: Coins (~150-200)  and experience.

---------------------

I know It's small and ordinary, but I've tried. (I've got some more ideas similar to it). ^_^

You can change it if you like it, but I hope the idea is clear.

Sorry if I have some mistakes. 9_9

Edited by FluffyDash

NPC Panda:  Jim

Name of the Quest: Traveler

Description of the Quest: Hello! I have been travelling a lot recently and I bought a flag from each country where i have been. I bring flags here to mPandanda. I wanted to put all flags around the mPandanda land. Can you find a 6 flag masts where to put these flags around the mPandanda land?

Objectives to Find: You need to find 6 flag masts.

Place/Places to Find: On mast in The Orchard you put Italian flag, on mast in Darby field you put Bulgarian frag, on mast in Harvest Grove you put Latvian flag, on mast in Coconut Beach you put Swedish flag, on mast in Shady Glen you put French flag and on mast in West Market Street you put Polish flag.

Final: Go back to Jim and receive your reward for helping him.

Reward:  150 coins and experience

I hope you will understand my idea.  I really tried, I hope you will pick my idea. I think it is interesting and something new in mPandanda.

Edited by andzzy

NPC Panda: Lisa

Name of the Quest: A Spooky Rendezvous

Start (when you start the quest) Description of the Quest: Part 1 Lisa: My friend Jasper says he misses smells when he was still alive. So could you gather up some daisies and an onion and give it to him. He hides in a secret hallway found in the Parlor.

Objectives to Find (may be custom): Daisies and an onion

Place/Places to Find: Darby field and Harvest Grove

(when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Part 2 Jasper: Thank you for getting these for me to smell. Now I would like to give Lisa something special. Could you visit Paige and buy a Haunted potion from her. Then when Lisa visits we can both be in the spiritual world together for a short time.

Objectives to Find (may be custom): Buy a Haunted potion

Place/Places to Find: Visit Paige in Bear Hollow

Final (when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Visit Lisa in Shady Glen: Thank you so much for getting me this. You don't know how much I appreciate this.

NPC Panda: Lisa

Name of the Quest: Rock collection

Start (when you start the quest) Description of the Quest: Lisa: My friend Jim asked me to collect some rocks for his collection. I am so busy right now. Could you find some of these rocks from his list? It would help us out a lot.

Objectives to Find (may be custom): Various rocks

Place/Places to Find: Harvest Grove, Pawthorne Forest, Misty Hill

Final (when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Jim: Oh these rocks look fantastic for my collection. Here is a reward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC Panda: Farmer Ned

Name of the Quest: UFO's?

Start (when you start the quest) Description of the Quest: Farmer Ned: I saw some lights hovering over Shady Grove the other night so I grabbed my camera and took some pictures for Steve to analyze. When I went to develop the pictures my memory card was missing. It must of fallen out when I was inside some building. Could you look around for it cuz other pandas are saying that I must be crazy.

Objectives to Find (may be custom): a memory card

Place/Places to Find: inside a building

Final (when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Farmer Ned: Oh great you found my memory card. Now I can show everybody that I am not crazy and may have proof of UFO's. Thanks here is a reward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC Panda: Farmer Ned

Name of the Quest: Gopher Family

Start (when you start the quest) Description of the Quest: Farmer Ned: I just saw that the gopher family has come back to terrorize my gardens. You need to help me harvest my gardens before they eat all the fruits and vegetables. Please I can't do it by myself. Take them to Tammy when your done.

Objectives to Find (may be custom): Various fruits and vegetables.

Place/Places to Find: Harvest Grove

Final (when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Tammy: Wow look at all these fruits and vegetables. I know that Farmer Ned had an emergency and had to pick these fast. Thanks for helping out. Here is a reward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC Panda:  Maggie

Name of the Quest: Escape from the hen pen

Start (when you start the quest) Description of the Quest: Maggie: Hey panda!!! You need to help me. My chickens have escaped and I need to find them. Go to Pawthorne Forest and follow the egg trail and get those chickens back in their pen!

Objectives to Find (may be custom): Find eggs and chickens

Place/Places to Find: Find eggs in Pawthorne Forest, East Market, West Market, and Chickens in Orchard

Final (when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Maggie: Thank you so much for hunting down those rascals. Here is a reward for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC Panda: Questy

Name of the Quest: Wonderful Wands

Start (when you start the quest) Description of the Quest: Questy: A friend of mine is opening up a wizards school and asked me for some magical wands. But I don't have any wood to make them. Could you find some wood in Pawthorne Forest so that I could make some wands?

Objectives to Find (may be custom): Wood

Place/Places to Find: Pawthorne Forest

(when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Questy: This is great but now I will need some potions and eyes and spiders to make my magic work on these wands. Go find some and come back to me fast.

Objectives to Find (may be custom): Buy potions find eyes and spiders.

Place/Places to Find: Get potions from Paige and eyes and spiders in Pawthorne Forest.

Final (when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Questy: Excellent now I can cast magic into these wands for all the new students. Here is a little something for all your help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC Panda: Steve

Name of the Quest: Be prepared

Start (when you start the quest) Description of the Quest: Steve: I have made a disaster preparedness brochure for everybody on MPD. Could you help me pass them out to everybody?

Objectives to Find (may be custom): Give everybody a brochure

Place/Places to Find: every place there is a NPC panda

Final (when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Steve: Thanks for helping me out. Now every panda knows what to do in an emergency. Here are some coins for your help.

NPC Panda: a new npc panda named Sam on lighthouse island

Name of the Quest: Help me fix my boat and I need food

Start (when you start the quest) Description of the Quest: My boat sank off lighthouse island and I need food and wood and nails to fix my boat and new clothes to wear my clothes are all wet 

Objectives to Find (may be custom): Find 10 wood at pawthorne forest, 6 nails at the barn, 5 salmon at the beach, 4 red apples, 3 oranges and 2 peaches at orchard and 4 potatoes, 4 black berries and 4 raspberries at harvest grove and a new outfit at clothing co.

Final (when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Sam: Thank you for these supplies so I can repair my boat and food heres some coins for payment, plus you get 3 panda gold

Edited by eggplant80

NPC Panda: Fitch

Name of the Quest: Fashion Show 

Start (when you start the quest) Description of the Quest: Fitch: Hello there. May I ask you for a favor? I am getting ready for a fashion show here in my store but a few of my items are missing. Could you look for these items somewhere around mPandanda?

Objectives to Find & Place/Places to Find: A pirate hat on Starfish Island. A pair of Harry Potter glasses at the treehouse lobby. Some overalls at the barn and bunny slippers at Darby Field.

Final (when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Fitch: Oh thank you so much for finding these lost articles for me. Here is a little reward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC Panda: Steve

Name of the Quest: Weather Balloons

Start (when you start the quest) Description of the Quest: Steve: I have set up some weather balloons around mPandanda. They have monitoring equipment strapped to them to test the air quality. Could you release them for me?

Objectives to Find (may be custom): Find balloons and release them for Steve.

Place/Places to Find: Pawthorne Forest, Harvest Grove, Fishing Hole, Darby Field

Final (when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Steve: This is great. I will look for the signals and find out if the air is healthy or not.

*You could make this a 2 part quest by asking to seek and retrieve the monitoring boxes or just make it a separate quest altogether.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC Panda: Tammy

Name of the Quest: Go Vegan

Start (when you start the quest) Description of the Quest: Tammy: I am trying to make some new vegan sandwiches. I need you to help me get some ingredients. Visit with Farmer Ned, Lisa, and Paige for some items. Oh and get me an onion and rhubarb also.

Objectives to Find Place/Places: Buy potato bread from Lisa. Balsamic vinegar from Paige. Feta cheese from Farmer Ned. Find an onion and some rhubarb.

Final (when you complete the quest) Description of the Quest: Tammy: Look at all these ingredients. I am going to have a blast mixing these together to make some healthy sandwiches for everyone. Thanks so much. Here is your reward.

Thank you everyone for your great ideas! Since I need to start work on Quests Pack 4, no more ideas are to be accepted. Just for the statistics: 60 new Quests are to come, making it the biggest pack to be created so far.

Topic locked.